Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Somebody's Watching Me

Let's have a party
Send me to the store
Let's buy some more
Let's have a party ta' night...
-Wanda Jackson

Yes, as I mentioned, we had a party the other night. And somebody I don't know took pictures. And posted them on the internet. God love the internet! So have a look, just know that none of the lovely ladies who actually hosted the event will be found within these shots. Whatever. Nice to know that everything anybody does can wind up on the internet, so behave!

The party started in a mellow, chatty way. My first bit of eye candy to arrive actually brought another hunky piece with him - how kind! Now that's a considerate guest! Seems the new guest is an actor, and if he hadn't been on "Sex & the City" once I wouldn't have known who he was at all, cuz I don't watch much network TV and he was on "Third Watch." Still, a very nice person, as were most of our guests.

Down the street was a party being thrown by Vice in their clothing store, and this party migrated to ours. Then things got nuts. There were guys from the Brian Jonestown Massacre, Urge Overkill, the Warlocks, and Lord knows who else at the bash.

I think this makes me officially an Angeleno. Yikes!