Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Dirty Old Men

Everyday I go for a walk in the ritzy neighborhood around my office. Today I was walking past a cute old school one story brick house, and there were two old guys chatting in the doorway. As I passed the house, I heard a wolf whistle. I sort of stopped, a little shocked because the only other people on the street were the old guys. The whistle came again. Then, "Hey, honey!" I turned around, and there was geezer #1, waving at me and winking, balancing himself with his walker.

I KID YOU NOT.

This is possibly the hottest thing that's happened to me in ages. I started to laugh, and his friend goes, "Nick here has great taste in the ladies." Which made me laugh even more. These were fat, mostly bald and definitely gray, wrinkly, jovial old dudes - cat calling the dame on the street. Too classic.

But no thanks.