Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Bedtime for Democracy

I hate Bush. When he was running for President the first time, I remember my mom saying to me, "Oh, I can't stand even listening to that guy talk. Doesn't he sound stupid? I think maybe he's retarded." Looking back, that is quite an insult to our mentally challenged friends, but I know my mom didn't mean it that way. I mean, that "special" kid from "Life Goes On" would do a helluva better job than W is doing.

So yea, let's get this asswipe out of office. Here are some links you might enjoy if you're a commie pinko liberal like me. (Oh yea, and I went to Berkeley. I do, however, shave my armpits.)

An idea of his term so far.

These guys have been my heroes ever since Bill got that blowjob.

For the kids.

For the kids with mohawks.

A educational film courtesy of Bing Crosby & Co.

I, for one, want to feel like I still have a choice. In regards to politics, religion, who I sleep with and if I want to have an abortion or not... That Born Again Freak-O ain't choosing for me.

That's all I've got time for today. Just get that lameass out of office.