Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Door Into Summer

Well, it's the first day of summer, the days are long, it's getting hot, and that's a very good thing! Now if I only had a friend with a pool...

Little Radio Playlist
6/21/07

The Door Into Summer - The Monkees
Cracklin' Rosie - Neil Diamond
Eddie's Ragga - Spoon
Supernatural Thing Pt. 1 - Ben E. King
Tuave - Hammer
Sweet Widow - Belles Will Ring
One Plus One - Grant McLennan
Gypsies Tramps & Thieves - Cher
You Got the Love - Rufus & Chaka Khan
My Fault - The Faces
Strutter - Kiss
I Bit Off More Than I Could Chew - Suzi Quatro
Feelin' Alright - Lulu
Shake your Moneymaker - Elmore James
Smokestack Lightnin' - Howlin' Wolf
Don't Want You No More - Spencer David Group
Fish - Throwing Muses
Tales From the Crypt - Daddy In His Deep Sleep
I Want to Help You Ann - The Lyres
Fire Fire Fire - Dappled Cities
I'll Do You - Wire Train
Black Wave/Bad Vibration - Arcade Fire
Branches - Midlake
Devastation - Besnard Lakes
Utopia - Goldfrapp
Allergic - Ken Andrews
Noise In This World - The English Beat
Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get - The Dramatics
Natural Born Lover - Sharon Jones
The Great Stack-A-Lee - The Johnny Otis Show
Big Bird - Eddie Floyd
Beat My Guest - Adam & the Ants

Once the podcast is ready, get it here.

Till next Thursday...