Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Beat Goes On

Last night, I saw Paul McCartney play at Amoeba. It was incredible, but I'll write more about that later. Here's the Little Radio playlist for the evening:

Little Radio
6/28/07

I've Got A Feeling - Beatles
Blackbird - Beatles
Get Back - Beatles
I Saw Her Standing There - Beatles
Leave Them All Behind - Ride
Racing Like A Pro - The National
Untitled - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
A Few Hours After This - The Cure
If I Should Die Tonight - Marvin Gaye
Out of the Blue - Roxy Music
Time Stands Still - Cut Copy
L.S.F. - Kasabian
Act of the Apostle - Belle & Sebastian
Hey Deannie - Shaun Cassidy
Good Girls Don't - The Knack
Clean Sheets - Descendants
Winter Light - Steve Barton & the Oblivion Click
Horizon - Let's Active
Charles - Scrawl
He's Bad, Bad, Bad - Betty Wright
That's What My Heart Needs - Otis Redding
I Call It Trouble - Barbara Acklin
Rick Rubin - Spank Rock
Minors At Night - Adult
Conquest - White Stripes
Alcohol - Gogol Bordello
I'm Not Invisible - Rocket From the Crypt
She's Like Heroin to Me - The Gun Club
My Friend Jack - The Smoke
Nine Til Five - French Revolution (no, not the Dolly Parton song!)
Trike - You Am I
The Long and Winding Road - Beatles

If you want to download the show, check here and see if it's up.

Till next week!