Friday, May 04, 2007

Nasty Girl

Last night, Jimmy pointed out to me that I said both "pussy" and "rat bastard" during the course of my show.

One of those times, I was referring to my cat.

Here's the set - it was a funk and soul revue last night, and my ass has been thoroughly shook, baby! As I was exceptionally tired last night, there are WAY more technical flubs than usual, but it;s all about the music right? Yea, sorry about that...

Little Radio Playlist
5/3/07

If There's A Hell Below We're All Going to Go - Curtis Mayfield
Anti Love Song - Betty Davis
Mo Jo Hanna - Tami Lynn
Every Man Oughta Have A Woman - William Bell
Hurts So Good - Millie Jackson
Sookie Sookie - Don Covay & the Jefferson Lemon Blues Band
I'm A Man - Steve Winwood
Hang on In There - The Stovall Sisters
One Monkey Don't Stop no Show - Honey Cone
How Long Do I Have To Wait For You - Sharon Jones
Natural Man - Lou Rawls
Mr. Kicks - Oscar Brown Jr.
Rock Creek Park - Black Byrds
Chained & Bound - Otis Redding
Be For Real - Marlena Shaw
Margarita - Sleepy Brown w/ Pharrell & Big Boi
Foxy Girls in Oakland - Rodger Collins
The Chopper - Ike & Tina Turner
Let Me Down Easy - Betty LaVette
You Ain't the Only Man (God Created) - Jeanie Reynolds
Feelin' Alright - LuLu
Things Got to Get Better - Lyn Collins
I'm A Good Woman - Cold Blood
Inner City Blues (Makes Me Wanna Holler) - Marvin Gaye
Hard Times - Baby Huey & the Babysitters
Carry On - Jean Knight
What's on Your Mind - Rasputin's Stash
I Changed My Mind - Quannum feat. Lyrics Born and the Poets of Rhythm
Are You My Woman - The Chi-Lites
Sally Go 'Round the Roses - The Jaynettes
I Hear A Symphony - The Supremes
Why (Am I Treated So Bad) - The Sweet Inspirations
Everybody Is A Star - Sly & the Family Stone
I'll Be Around - The Spinners

Remember, you can download shows here. Thanks!