Friday, May 18, 2007

All Right Now

Last night on Little Radio, I had another special guest! This one was the lovely and talented Raquel, who I couldn't coerce to do more talking on the mic but who went song for song with me on the tunes. We had a wonderful time - and I hope you did too. I mean, you should have - who doesn't like a little girl-on-girl action?

Little Radio Playlist
5/18/2007

Sporting Life - Actionslacks
Sporting Life - The Sea & Cake
One Plus One - Grant McLennan
Pelican Narrows - Caribou
Dead - Komeda
Someone Great - LCD Soundsystem
Allergic - Ken Andrews
Heartbeats - The Knife
Going Nowhere - Cut Copy
Double Vision - The Ponys
The Model - Big Black
No Wow - The Kills
Red Right Hand - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
Ain't Got No Home - Clarence Frogman Henry
Because I Do - X
Words - Missing Persons
Tu Veux Ou Tu Veux Pas - Brigette Bardot
Bottle Rocket - Go Team
Make Me Yours - Phyllis Dillon
How Do I Let A Good Man Down - Sharon Jones
Mercy Mercy Mercy - Marlena Shaw
Supa Dynamite - Asamov
Ring Finger - RJD2
Lying - Martina Topley Bird
The Lady Loves Me - Elvis Presley & Ann-Margaret
Repeater - Helio Sequence
She Bangs the Drums - The Stone Roses
The Hard Light - Mere Mortals
Faust 72 - Dynastie Crisis
All Right Now - Free
Smiling Faces Sometimes - The Undisputed truth
But It's Alright - JJ Jackson
Sad Sad Song - M. Ward

Wanna hear the song? it's available online here! Download it and let us know what you think!

And remember, I'm on Little Radio.com every Thursday at 8pm PST. It's a blast. Join in!