Monday, December 08, 2008

Wrappin' It Up

Today I finished up on the last Little Radio show I'll be doing this year... Despite starting an hour late due to being locked out of the space, we had a good time, right? Right!

Here are the details:

Little Radio Playlist
12/09/08

Out There On the Ice - Cut Copy
Blue Nile - Gang Gang Dance
She Dies - A Place to Bury Strangers
Kim & Jessie - M83
Ice Cream Love - Johnny Osbourne
Furr - Blitzen Trapper
D.A.R.L.I.N.G. - Beach House
Attraction Action Reaction - The Aisler's Set
Such A Joke - Vivian Girls
Big Bird - Eddie Floyd
Euphoria - Bart Davenport
Your Mama Wants You Back - Betty Davis
Hit That - M.I.A.
Magic - Ladyhawke
The Green Harbor - Deastro
Your Kisses Are Wasted on Me - The Pipettes
Let It Fall - Lykke Li
Don't Tell Me To Do The Math(s) - Los Campesinos
Lost Coastlines - Okkervil River
Devastation - The Besnard Lakes
Minutes of the Day - Bill Janowitz & Crown Royal
World on Fire - Tanya Donnely
Sweetie Come Brush Me - John Holt

I won't be back on Little Radio until the new year, but if you get lonely for the sound of my obnoxious voice, download podcasts here.

And thank you!