Thursday, March 01, 2007

East Vs. West

Today on Little Radio, I had a special guest... My friend Tanya, visiting from Berlin, did some tag tam battle on the turntables with me and whipped out some fabulous new stuff as well as speaking sexily in German for any of the folks out there who have a thing for that.

So here's the playlist!

Little Radio 3/1/07

Somebody Led Me Away - Neko Case
Be For Real - Marlena Shaw
Blaulicht and Zwielicht - Element of Crime
Herculean - The Good The Bad and the Queen
Eternal Flame - Joan As Police Woman
I'm Fried - The Stooges
Good Not Great - Mission of Burma
I Can Only Give You Everything - MC5
The Resurrection Machine - Teledubgnosis
Shame For You - Lily Allen
Carnival - The Cardigans
Blessed Night - Howling Bells
B4 We Go Under - Barbara Manning
Burning - The Whitest Boy Alive
Publish My Love - Rogue Wave
Turbulence (Bis remix) - Arab Strap
Barracuda - Miho Satori
Alles Was Lebt Bewegt Sich - Barbara Morgenstern
You Ain't the Only Man (God Created) - Jeanie Reynolds
Crumbs Off the Table - Laura Lee
i'll Be your NETting - Belka and Strelka
Crystalline Green - Goldfrapp
Hungriges Herz - Mia.
Waking Up - Elastica
I Make Hamburgers - The Whitlams
Young Folks - Peter Bjorn & John
Mr. Grieves - TV on the Radio

Next week will totally be all American again. Kinda.