Thursday, June 08, 2006

Ladykiller

So the deal is... Many years ago I dated this guy. We had a good time, and some troubles, like all couples do. Regardless, it ended badly, VERY badly. As time went by, we slowly got to be friends again as I forgave him for the ghastly wrongs he did. However, recent actions have caused me to retract said friendship and proclaim him a "Total Fucking Scumbag."

So this show was the special "My Ex Boyfriend Rik Sanchez Is A Total Fucking Scumbag" edition. And boy, did it feel good. Sorry to anyone who was offended... but boy, I kinda deserved this.

Little Radio Playlist 6/8/2006 "Fucking Scumbag" edition

Outside of Town - The Geraldine Fibbers
There Goes My Gun - The Pixies
Running With the Devil - Van Halen
Early Today (and Later That Night) - Greg Dulli
Drop Dead - Siouxsie & the Banshees
Negative Creep - Nirvana
Coney Island Whitefish (Scumbag!) - Joan Jett
Stone Cold Dead in the Market - Ella Fitzgerald
Just Go Away - Blondie
Stutter - Elastica
Acid in My Heart - Sleepy Jackson
Epitaph For My Heart - The Magnetic Fields
Shake the Disease - Depeche Mode
Boys Keep Swinging - David Bowie
Nasty - Janet Jackson
Listen Up - The Gossip
Deceptacon - Le Tigre
Pearls At Swine - The Lovedolls
Gutless - Hole
Snake - PJ Harvey
Rid of Me - PJ Harvey
Momma's Boy - Sonic Youth w/Nancy Sinatra
Anthrax - Gang of 4
You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi
Smoke Rings - The Shocker
Given the Dog A Bone - ACDC
Close Your Eyes - Kristin Hersh
6'1 - Liz Phair
Johnny Hit & Run Pauline - X
Touch Me I'm Sick - Mudhoney
Die Die My Darling - The Misfits

Next week will be all sweetness and roses again, I swear.