Thursday, June 01, 2006

I Am What I Play

My return to Little Radio! Thanks to Jimmy and Dave and the crew for inviting me back... it was A BLAST! It was also the first time I hit the freeways of LA smack at 5pm, going from Bundy on the I-10 east to downtown LA. Um... yuck. I was sort of driving by Braille... My car is small, and I was constantly surrounded by Fed Ex trucks, SUVs and moving vans, which meant I could hardly ever see anything in front of me. Good thing I know the buildings cuz I couldn't see any freeways signs. Lovely.

So here's what I played!

Little Radio Playlist 6/1/2006
















Strawberry Letter # 23 - The Brothers Johnson
Supahero - Aceyalone
Born Into the World - Supersystem
Retreat (Phones remix) - The Rakes
Hex - Neko Case
Driver's Seat - Sniff 'n' the Tears
Everywhere That I'm Not - Translator
Lives of Crime - Fruit Bats
I Don't Care - Teenage Fanclub
Freedom Park - Marah
I Hear a Symphony - The Supremes
Now Dig This! - The CReeps
Mr. Kicks - Oscar Brown Jr.
The Mating Game - Bitter Sweet
Dialing A Prayer - Straightjacket Fits
Powder Burns - Twilight Singers
Hand Me Downs - Soul Position
Smiling Faces Sometimes - The Undisputed Truth
Stax (Strings) - Madlib
Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing - Marvin Gaye & Tammy Terrell
I Could Be Cruel - The Slender Means
Martha My Dear - The Beatles
Wraith Pinned to the Mist & Other Games - Of Montreal
A Minha Meinina - Os Mutantes
It Ain't What You Do It's the Way That You Do It - Fun Boy Three w/ Bananarama
Don't Save Us From the Flames - M83
Selina's Melodie Fountain - Serena-Maneesh
Good Times - The Easybeats

Every Thursday from 6-8pm, PST. Swing by and give it a listen!