Friday, June 16, 2006

Hey Mr. (Ms.) DJ...

Today was nice and fun and scary all at the same time. How? Oh, you know!

Little Radio Playlist 6/15/2006

Nothing Natural - Lush
Panic Attack At Breakfast - Hellen Stellar
Colourblind - The Clouds
Soul Soldier - Throwing Muses
Beautiful Things - The 3Ds
Ghosts - Lewis Taylor
Nightporter - Japan
Japanese Queen - Tigarah
Sunshine (remix) - Nicolette
Johnny Barleycorn - Frank Black
Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys
Ever Thought of Coming Back - Kelley Stoltz
And I'm Thinking - The Sneetches
I Wanna Be With You - The Raspberries
Doctor Funk - Smiley introducing Karen Taylor
Girls - Inspector Double Negative & the Equal Positives
Sharks - Cadence Weapon
Fuck the Pain Away - Peaches
Leaving For Good - Moving Picture Show
Masoko Tanga - The Police
Tom Drunk - U Roy
I Know He'll Be Back Someday - Jeanie Reynolds
One Hundred Years - The Cure
I'm Ready - The Twilight Singers
Trouble - Elliott Smith
Portland is Leaving - Rocky Votolato
Cactus Cat - Look Blue Go Purple
Love Me Like You - The Magic Numbers

Next week I'll be in NYC, so if you tune in, you may hear a repeat of a show I did in 2004. Yowza!