Monday, November 26, 2007

Why This MO-nday Will Rule!


I'm giving away tickets to see the amazing Miss SHARON JONES on Little Radio during my show this Monday. Tune in for details, and tons of great music!

The Sharon Jones show will be Tuesday, December 4th at the El Rey. If you've never seen her, then for God's sake - GO! They don't call her the female James Brown for nothin'!

Read a really cool interview I got to do with her here.



The Mo Show
Mondays
6-8pm PST (9pm EST, 3am Tuesday in Berlin and 1pm Tuesday in Sydney)
LittleRadio.com

And once I'm done at Little Radio, I'm gonna get my ass over to The Thought Gallery on Cahuenga, next door to the Burgundy Room in Hollywood, to check out Torrance Stonewall Jackson. He's got a voice that shivers me timbers - and will shiver yours too. Check him out - it's free and fantastic!