Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Oh, Los Angeles in November

It's actually quite warm!

Southern California doesn't really have seasons... it's either hot, cold, dry or wet. Sure, I can't wear miniskirts and shorts every day right now, but I can still wear t-shirts and the occasional hoodie, you know? And then this week, we have another lovely heatwave. This is soooooo easy on my wardrobe...

But you really just want to know what I played on my radio show the other night, right? Here goes!

Little Radio Playlist
11/12/07

Bliss In Concrete - Pelican
Raleigh - Arcwelder
Rocks Off - The High Society
NYC 73 - The High Society
Ice Cream Song - The Dynamics
Could I Be Right - On The Speakers
Move Over - Betchadupa
From the Ground - Intramural
Wanderlust - The Delays
Hideaway - Comet Gain
Our Secrets - im, Son of james
Lovesick - Lisa Germano
My Favorite Book - Stars
Time Stands Still - Cut Copy
Fancy Footwork - Chromeo
This Is Helena - OMD
Easier To Say - Betty LaVette
Why (Am I Treated So Bad) - The Sweet Inspirations
God Will Dry My Weeping Eyes - The Horace Family
Hard To Handle - Patty Drew
True Love Pt. 2 - X
Monkey david Wine - David Allen Coe
Saint John - Cold War Kids
My own Blood - Luther Russell
Christian in Black - Rogue Wave
The Crane Wife 3 - The Decemberists
A Hint of Blood - Mobius Band
Bad Penny - Big Black
Boychucker - Rocket from the Crypt

If you wanna check it out yourself, go here to download the show.

Tune in every week!
The Mo Show
Mondays 6-8pm PST
LittleRadio.com

Thanks a bunch!