Monday, July 31, 2006

Let the Music Play

I've been laggin', this shoulda been here a couple days ago. But, well, I've been dealing with my totaled car. GRRRRRRR!!!

You wanna know what I played? Well, here is what I played:

Starry Eyes - The Records
Everybody - Lunchbox
The Way She Goes - Henry's Dress
Cruiser's Creek - The Fall
Manipulation - The Black Angels
Crystalator - Dimmer
Requiem - Killing Joke
Already Yours - Curve
Teen Angst - M83
Cheaper to Keep Her - Johnnie Taylor
Anti Love Song - Betty Davis
The Horror - RJD2
Nothing Really - Nameless & Faceless
Details of the War - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Don't Let Your Love Grow Away - Cold War Kids
Far Side of Crazy - Wall of Voodoo
Somewhere In Texas - The Raveonettes
Urban Struggle - The Vandals
Voices Inside (Everything is Everything) - Donny Hathaway
Homies - Savoir Faire
Clyde - The Twilight Singers
The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
How Do You Let A Good Man Down - Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings
I Call It Trouble - Barbara Acklin
Pretty Ugly - 50 Foot Wave
I Got A Woman - Elvis Presley
I Wanna See Your Face Again - Uni & Her Ukelele
These Parts - Lois Maffeo & Brendan Canty
Horizon - Let's Active
Cuerpos Harah Amor Extrano - Gris Gris


Little Radio Playlist 7/27/2006

Remember, I'm on LittleRadio.com every Thursday from 6-8pm, PST. Tune in, say hi, etc...