Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dance With Me

Today was in my car for almost 4 hours, and I drove it maybe 40 miles. That's disgusting. Needless to say, I started my show late - I'm sorry! But it was a blast. I had this loose theme of "Music I Like To Dance to That Other People Probably Wouldn't Completely Get." Here goes:

Little Radio Playlist 7/13/2006

Cold Black Preach - Barry Adamson
Kick In The Eye - Bauhaus
I Broke My Saw - Love Tractor
Safety In Numbers - The Rondelles
I'm Down - The Beatles
I'll Take You There - The Staples Singers
Sexy Results - Death From Above 1979
Start - The Jam
Too Nice To Talk To - The English Beat
I'm Ready - Twilight Singers (the Lo-Fidelity Allstars remix)
Sweet Talk - Spank Rock
Ladyflash - The Go! Team
TP's Shing A Ling - Tito Puente
The Frog - The Village Callers
Our Hospitality - Komeda
Stay With Me - The Faces
Editions of You - Roxy Music
New Toy - Lene Lovich
Chantilly Lace - Bip Bopper
Rumble - You Am I
I Can't Dance With You - The Small Faces
Spoon - Cibo Matto
Natural Man - Lou Rawls
Hey Deannie - Shaun Cassidy
Open Your Eyes - The Nazz
I Know There's Something Going on - Frida
I Can't Dance to That Music You're Playing - Martha Reeves & the Vandellas
Diamond Shine - The Clean

Thanks for listening!