Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Gossip Folks

I've been meaning to do a shout out for a while, but a few months back I was lucky enough to chum around with one of the loudest gals LA has ever heard (at least, at 3am on a school night when I was trying to sleep), Ms. Jessica Coen. You may know her from her Blueprint blog, which I've got linked over there to the right.

Anyway, this delicate flower was invited to wander the distinguished halls of Columbia's Journalism graduate school, and she decided to bail us Californians and head to the fabulous NYC. Then Gawker came-a-callin', asking if she would do her own particular brand of smack talking on their website. So Goodbye J-school, hello Gawker!

I just wanted to say congrats to Jessica, and that the whole world will love her like we west coasters (and mid westerners... it was only a matter of time before she conquered the entire nation) do. She's a smart, sassy, hilarious, super clever and fun gal that New Yorkers better take seriously, because she has one razor sharp tongue and can size you up in about .002 seconds flat.

Really, I don't mind that you kept me up nights. Two snaps and a circle, sista.