Thursday, January 29, 2004

And the Award Goes to...

Is it too early for this? Not when it's so good. This year's Honorary Nick Nolte Award for Best Hair and Makeup in a Mug Shot goes to... you got it... James Brown! (And speaking of smacking around women, some day I'll post my Ike Turner experience here for those who don't already know it.)

Okay, I was just ragging on McDonald's a post ago, and I found this guy online was ragging on them a few months ago, kind of about the same thing. Curious that their "I'm lovin' it" slogan works as an anagram for "ailing vomit." Seems appropriate. (I have to say, I find this guy's website hilarious, but it may offend my more sensitive friends, so beware. I have been accused of being on the crass side. Props to Greg for pointing it out - sickos unite!)