Monday, February 09, 2009

We're Back!

Little Radio has returned! Or at least, my show on it has. So today, I got to DJ for the first time in about 3 months. Seriously! That's crazy.

Here's today's playlist:

Little Radio
2/9/09

No Way Down - Air France
I Don't Wanna Die - The Unicorns
For Our Elegant Caste - Of Montreal
Talk to the Left - Shrag
What's A Girl to Do - Bat For Lashes
Too Much Too Young - The Specials
How Much More - Redd Kross
My Side of the City - Beulah
Sufferer's Choice - Jackie Mitoo & the Soul Brothers
Podes Crer, Amizade - Toni Tornado
No Thing On Me (Cocaine on Me) - Curtis Mayfield
This Old Heart of Mine - Delroy Wilson
High School - The Watson Twins
Hand-Me-Down Tune - The Avett Brothers
Sheep - Bonnie Prince Billy
Wedding Bell - Beach House
Gangsta Blues - AR Rahman
So Futuristic - Figurine
Don't Talk to Me About Love - Altered Images
Turn the Radio Off - Love Is All
The Once Over Twice - X
To Be Someone - The Jam
Two Sisters - The Kinks
The Next Time Around - Little Joy
In the Flat Field - Bauhaus
Suburban Home - Descendents
Say Na Na - Robert Uhlman / Arash
Tale to Tell - The Mummers
Killing for Love - José Gonzalez
Mini, Mini, Mini - Jaques Dutronc
I Like What I'm Trying to Do - Fleur de Lys
White Composition - Darker My Love
I Woke Up Today - Port O'Brien
Oh My Love - Inara George
Shake Your Head - Spanky Wilson
The Tracks of My Tears - Smokey Robinson & the Miracles
I Lost You - The Walkmen
The Last Beat of My Heart - Siouxsie & the Banshees

So remember...

The Monday Morning Mo Show

Starting around 10am PST
(that's 1pm EST, 6pm in London, 7pm in Berlin, and 5am in Sydney... sorry Sydney!)
Little Radio.com
(If you have iTunes, also check in the Radio section under "Eclectic")

Thank you for listening!