Monday, July 21, 2008

Weeeeee're Back!

I know, I know... I've been totally M.I.A. That doesn't mean I'm not thinking of you! I'm gonna make up for it. Seriously. Any regular reader here knows that I've had some family stuff come up, and that means a bit of a derailment, but I'm gonna get back to you. You missed me, right?

Let's start with a little bit of Little Radio! Our annual Summer Camp fun means my Monday morning show is sporadic at best (you try setting up a studio in minutes on a hungover Monday morning!), but today we were able to squeeze in a bit of music:

LITTLE RADIO PLAYLIST
7.21.08

Watch the Sunrise - Big Star
California Stars - Billy Bragg & Wilco
Crazy on You - Heart
Technology - The Whigs
We Fucked It All Up - Machine Gun Blues
Baby Come On Home - Solomon Burke
He Doesn't Know Why - Fleet Foxes
I Hear A Symphony - The Supremes
Julie - Jens Lekman
Heart of Hearts - !!!
Travailler - TTC
Galang (Caveman remix) - M.I.A.
Creator - Santogold
Keep Me In Mind Sweetheart - Isobell Campbell & Mark Lanegan
She's Gone - Langhorne Slim
Island In the Sun - The Paragons

Enjoy - stay tuned - stay posted - I promise to have much more fun stuff for you to read/look at/listen to in the near future!

XO
Mo