Monday, April 21, 2008

The Mo & Matts Show

I never met a Matt I didn't like, which is a good thing since today I had not one, but TWO Matts appearing as special guests on my show!

We had Matt Jennings, playing his Spanish guitar stylings (flamenco, but not)... Followed by Venice's - by way of Sydney, Australia - own rockin' troubador, Matt Ellis. Both groovy and delicious. Check 'em out.

And now, the playlist:

4.21.08

Piacere Sequence - Teo Usuelli
Frozen Signal - On
A New World - DeVotchka
Beware of Darkness - George Harrison
Shivers - Boys Next Door
Ego Tripping - Nikki Giovanni
If That's Your Boyfriend (He Wasn't Last Night) - Me'shell N'Degeocello
Since We Last Spoke - RJD2
The Rest of Us Sleep - Gram Rabbit
Electric Feel - MGMT
Been So Long - Vetiver
Wait For the Summer - Yeasayer
Remember When - Liam Finn
~Matt Jennings Interview
Nobody Cares - sarabeth Tucek
Subzero Fun - Autolux
~Matt Ellis Interview
Sugar - You Am I
Do It Right - The Three Tops & Phyllis Dillon
Warwick Avenue - Duffy
Go On Back To Him - Solomon Burke
But I Ain't No More - Vera Hamilton
Kisses For the Misses - Richard Swift
Distraction #74 - The Avett Brothers
Rebels in the Roses - Everest
Swamp Thing - Chameleons

That's it for this week... tune in again next week as I've dug up some fun new stuff. Yay!