Sunday, October 07, 2007

Life Imitates Art

Well, I saw so much music last month, that OF COURSE I had to play it! Once I finally got back to Little Radio, that is.

Little Radio Playlist
10/4/07

P.A.C.O. - Ladytron
Disco Infiltrator - LCD Soundsystem
XR2 - M.I.A.
Fly Me to The Moon - Lyn Collins
It's A Shame - The Spinners
Sara Smile - Hall & Oates
Nude As The News - Cat Power
How I Came To Know - Lois Maffeo & Brendan Canty
Twinkle Twinkle - Uni & Her Ukelele
Poor Poor Pitiful Me - Linda Ronstadt
Methamphetamine Blues - Mark Lanegan
No More Now - The Smoke
Circles -You Am I
Kiss Me Deadly - Generation X
Official Suburbian Superman - Suzi Quatro
7 Heures De Matin - Jacqueline Taieb
Laisse Tomber Les Filles - France Gall
Les Filles Cest Fait (Pour Faire L'Amour) - Charlotte Leslie
Les Rois Mages - Sheila
J'aime Les Filles - Jacques Dutronc
Every Word Means No - Let's Active
Georgia You Were Right - Sally Jaye
She's Got You - Patsy Cline
If You Were Alien - The Brunettes
Telling Lies - Great Northern
Wake Up - Arcade Fire
Hook and Sling - Edie Bo
Adeniji - The Budos Band
Let's Go (It's Summertime) - James Reese & the Progressions
The Lighthouse - Interpol

Stay tuned... we'll have some fun guests this month. I hope!