Friday, April 20, 2007

Tell Me What'd I Say...

So here's what went down last night (and if you missed it, check out
the podcast here):

Little Radio Playlist for April 19, 2007

I Don't Like Mondays - The Boomtown Rats
God Is A Bullet - Concrete Blonde
McGee & University - Actionslacks
Get It On - Grinderman
I'm Not Invisible - Rocket From the Crypt
Stronger Than Dirt - The Mummies
(I'm Not Your) Stepping Stone - The Monkees
You Can't Hurry Love - The Concretes
Ballad of the Lonely Argonaut - Beulah
Spy's Spice (Mon Espionne) - United Future Organization
Suavecito - Malo
I Wanna See Your Face Again - Uni & Her Ukelele
Wouldn't It Be Nice - The Beach Boys
Moth In A Cloud of Smoke - All Smiles
Say - Cat Power
Nowhere - Paula Frazier & Tarnation
Carey - Joni Mitchell
Son of a Gun - The La's
Black Wave / Bad Vibrations - Arcade Fire
Breathless - X
Wild Wild young Men - Ruth Brown
Baby How Long - Howlin' Wolf
Bold Soul Sister - Ike & Tina Turner
Hard Times - Baby Huey & the Baby Sitters
We Gathered in Spring - Midlake
Born in the 70's - Fruit Bats
Halah - Mazzy Star
Ghost Songs - Tim Rogers & the Temperance Union
I Go to the Bard Because I Like The - Band of Horses
She's In Parties - Bauhaus
India - Psychedelic Furs
Gravity's Rainbow - Klaxons
Tender Years - Eddie & the Cruisers / John Cafferty & the Beaver Brown Band

That's all folks... Eddie lives!