Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Lure Would Prove Too Much

Today I was able to completely dork out on my new favorite Twilight Singers song EVER. Really. It's dreamy and beautiful and makes me cry, and I could not tell you why. It's from their new EP, A Stitch in Time. Get it from iTunes; yu won't be sorry. You'll swoon. Really.

Little Radio Playlist 10/12/06

The Lure Would Prove Too Much - Twilight Singers
A Method - TV On the Radio
Radio Waves - OMD
Don't Save Us From the Flames - M83
When You Sleep - My Bloody Valentine
Hand Me Downs - Soul Position
I Know He'll Be Back Someday - Jeanie Reynolds
Hush - Deep Purple
Mt. Pleasant - Tuscadero
Photograph - Def Leppard
Matineed - The Corn Sisters
He Stopped Loving Her Today - George Jones
To Cry About - Mary Margaret O'Hara
Next Time - JOhnnie Taylor
Ladt Don't Tek No - Latyrx
Jewels & Bullets - You Am I
Green Eyes - Husker Du
She Speeds - Straightjacket Fits
Crash & Burn - The Snowmen
Paranoid - Black Sabbath
Git Back - Sugar Pie Desanto
Heaven's In the Back Seat of My Cadillac - Hot Chocolate
Buick Mackane - T. Rex
Mania - Throwing Muses
Little Lover's So Polite - Silversun Pickups
California - Low
Skyway - Replacements
Still Be Around - Uncle Tupelo
Marmalade - Geraldine Fibbers
The Lure Would Prove Too Much

Really, the best Twilight Singers song ever. And they're hitting the road again on th 24th - go see them!!!