Thursday, October 05, 2006

Drive My Car

Today, the Little Radio show was delayed about 20 minutes because it took me an hour and 20 minutes to get from the westside of LA to downtown LA. This is maybe 11 miles. Sigh.

So here goes...

Little Radio Playlist
10/5/06

Breathless - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
Lives of Crime - Fruit Bats
A Month of Sundays - The Church
My God Insane - Edith Frost
I Wish I Was the Moon - Neko Case
Things Got to Get Better - Lyn Collins
I'ma Man - The Spencer davis Group
Wicked Annabella - The Kinks
Striped White Jets - Guided By Voices
Supahero - Aceyalone
Frosted Flake - Redd Kross
I'm Down - The Beatles
Baby Please Don't Go - Them
Taste the Last Girl - Sons & Daughters
Alec Eiffel - Pixies
Fall At Your Feet - Magnet
The Bitterest Pill - The Jam
Your Ex-Lover Is Dead - Stars
Girl Don't Come - Sandie Shaw
Legal Man - Belle & Sebastian
I Don't Care - Teenage Fanclub
Undecided - Ella Fitzgerald
I Second That Emotion - Japan
Just Another High - Roxy Music
Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me - Nina Simone
Domani - Twilight Singers
You Got the Love - Rufus (& Chaka Khan)
True Love Pt. 2 - X

Till next week...