Monday, March 09, 2009

And Yes, It's Monday...

Daylight savings is not agreeing with me. Well, getting up in the morning never agrees with me, but I think it's a little worse this time because my cat is not aware of the change and instead of waking me up for food at 7:30am, he's doing it at 6:30am.

So I stumbled out of the house, down the street to the train station, and blearily made my way to our lovely downtown Little Radio digs to do this show for ya!

Little Radio Playlist
3/09/09

Divine - Sebastian Tellier
Everywhere - Common featuring Martina Topley-Bird
My Spine is the Bassline - Shriekback
A Singer Must Die - Leonard Cohen
Mr. Grieves - TV on the Radio
Torque - Kristin Hersh
Stereo - Pavement
Company Dance - Sam Champion
Good - Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit
When U Love Somebody - Fruit Bats
Ride - Mink
She's Good For Business - MSTRKRFT
Insect Funk - Elmore Judd
Roll With the Punches - Lonnie Youngblood
B-a-b-y - The Brunettes
There are Maybe 10 or 12... - A.C. Newman
Gimmeakiss - The Avett Brothers
Desperate Ain't Lonely - Whiskeytown
Broken Arrows - Jose Gonzalez
Dance Dance Dance - Lykke Li
My Night With the Prostitute From Marseilles - Beirut
True Love Pt. 2 - X
Mercy Mercy Mercy - Marlena Shaw
I Don't Ever Want to Change - The Drones
Never Turn your Back on Mother Earth - Sparks
Middle Cyclone - Neko Case
Whenever You're On My Mind - Marshall Crenshaw
Harmonic - Actionslacks
Send Me A Postcard - Shocking Blue

No show next week... Little Radio will be in Austin for SXSW! Check out our website for all the party deets. It'll be loads of fun!