Monday, November 03, 2008

Where B Mo?

Wow... it's been so long since I posted anything here my computer didn't even remember how to sign in to this thing.

So where have I been the last couple of months? Um... Madrid, Barcelona, Phoenix, Denver, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Oakland, Vegas... for starters. And I haven't been able to blog from some of those places, so my deepest apologies. I promise to post tales of my adventures (if there were any) soon!

And today marks a return to the Little Radio airwaves! Little Radio has been a bit topsy turvy as well, so it's nice to be "home."

And here's the show!

Little Radio Playlist
November 3rd, 2008

Wake Up Boo - The Boo Radleys
What Condition My Condition Is In - Betty Lavette
Let's Straighten It Out - O.V. Wright
Terrible Beauty - Amanda Jayne
Anything Could Happen - The Clean
Furr - Blitzen Trapper
Ain't That Enough - Teenage Fanclub
He Doesn't Know Why - Fleet Foxes
I Woke Up Today - Port O'Brien
Phenomena - Akron/Family
The Wedding Song - Uni & Her Ukelele
Lonely Lonely Girl Am I - The Velvelettes
Look Ka Py Py - The Meters
Do That There - Lyrics Born
South Side of Soul Street - Johnny Adams
To Fix the Gash In Your Head - A Place To Bury Strangers
Third Uncle - Brian Eno
I'm Taking the Train Home - The Twilight Sad
Vapour Trail - Ride
If It's The Beaches - The Avett Brothers
John Saw That Number - Neko Case
This Thing Nowhere - Bettie Serveert
We Have No Water Here - Hearts of Palm
Silver Wind - The Upsidedown
Out There On the Ice - Cut Copy
Poor Pete Is A Bit Self-Conscious - Say Hi To Your Mom
Inside Out - The Mighty Lemon Drops
The Last Beat of My Heart - DeVotchka

Ah, and it's good to be back on...

Till next week!