Thursday, January 17, 2008

Radio Goes On...


At Little Radio, of course!

This week, I was lucky enough to have special guests, Redcar!

Little Radio Playlist
1/14/08

What I Don't Know About You - You Am I
Circles - Les Fleur De Lys
Get Down From The Tree - The Matadors
Spooky - Dusty Springfield
Merry Happy - Kate Nash
Something I've Got To Tell You - The Honeycombs
Our Secrets - Jim, Son of James
Detlef Schrempf - Band of Horses
Blowing Kisses - Sarabeth Tucek
Blues From Down Here - TV On The Radio
Freeway - Magnetic Fields
I Can Only Give You Everything - MC5
Long & Lonesome Road - Shocking Blue
Hippy Dippy Do - Rocket From the Crypt

REDCAR INTERVIEW! And groovy live performance.

Pin Drop - Redcar
Can't Feel My Soul - Teenage Fanclub
Wait - Lanky
If You Were Alien - The Brunettes
California (All The Way) - Luna
September Gurls - Big Star
You Burn Bright - Everest
It Wasn't Said To Ask - Foreign Born
Fraternity U.S.A. - The Ladybugs
Don't Drop Out - Dolly Parton

Download it here, if you like.

And thank you for listening!