Sunday, July 22, 2007

That's What Friends Are For

My pal, Jason Moore (we like to call him J-Mo) was my special guest on Little Radio recently, as he knows more about music than I will forget in my lifetime. And he's in this kick ass band called The High Society, which is pure old school rock and roll, replete with dirty denim, glitter, beards and lotsa cigarettes. You should check 'em out sometime.

Anyway, I just let Jason take over for the night so he could provide the LR crowd with the evening grooves for their tokin' pleasure. And here's what got played:

Little Radio Playlist
7/19/07

Los Angeles I'm Yours - The Decemberists
Plasticities - Andrew Bird
The Great Salt Lake - Band of Horses
Feelin' Alright - West Coast Revival
NYC 73 - The High Society
Don't Put No Headstones On My Grave - Charlie Rich
Goin' Back to LA - Johnny Otis
Country Roads - Merry Clayton
Before Your Life Is Too Far Gone - Earlston Ford
I Get By - Stealers Wheel
All The Way - Kiss
True Love Pt. 2 - X
Neighborhood - Sugar & Gold
Let's Take It To The Stage - Funkadelic
Hare Krishna - Ruth Copeland
New Speedway Boogie - Grateful Dead
Caledonia Red - The High Society
Cherry Oh Baby - The Rolling Stones
Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
Brave Awakening - Terry Reid
Let It Grow - Derek & the Dominoes
What Can You Get Outside That You Can't Get At Home - JB Hutto & the Hawks
Stop - Royal Trux
You're In My Heart - Rod Stewart
Hard Workin' Man - The High Society

Download it here when Little Radio gets around to posting it!