Friday, July 27, 2007

Can't Stop the Music

And it's back to Little Radio, solo this week, I go...

Actually, I got to do a great interview with Dappled Cities, a wonderfully quirky indie pop band from Sydney, but the recording got screwed up. The band downstairs was just too damn loud!

So I played 'em instead. Along with this stuff:

Little Radio Playlist
7/26/07

La Pollera Collera - Carmen Rivero y Su Conjunto Tropical
Standing on the Corner - Ruth Brown
I Was Made To Love Her - Stevie Wonder
Lady Don't Tek No - Latyrx
So Far To Go - J. Dilla feat. Common & D'Angelo
Lost to the Lonesome - Pela
Under the Knife - Eulogies
Could I Be Right - On the Speakers
I'll Write the Song, You Sing For Me - Irving
Leaves In The River - Sea Wolf
The Grand Tour - George Jones
No Depression - Uncle Tupelo
Unsatisfied - The Replacements
Tar Moochers - Throwing Muses
Give Me Back My Man - The B-52's
Are You Ten Years Ago - Tegan & Sara
An End Has A Start - The Editors
A Sun A Sound - Great Northern
Skin Tight - The Tamlins
Woman of the Ghetto - Marlena Shaw
Express Yourself - Byron Lee & the Dragonaires
Ain't No Sunshine - Jimmy Lindsay
Jesus Is Just Alright - The Doobie Brothers
Gloom Junky - The Verlaines
Holy Chord - Dappled Cities
All You Pretty Girls - XTC
Electric Lash - The Church
Perfect Skin - Lloyd Cole & the Commotions
What I Don't Know About You - You Am I

And if you want to listen to it yourself, download it here. Thanks!