Friday, February 09, 2007

Li'l Radio 2/8/07 - the fucked up Oz edition

So I had this great idea: for my triumphant return to the Little Radio cyber waves, why not play all the music I bought/received while in Australia? And a couple I already had? No brainer. Except that in my rush to leave the house and get to the station on time, I spilled everything out of my bag and onto my cat, who needed immediate apologies. A few important CDs slipped under the bed and the show was cut short.


Then there were the technical difficulties, like a fussy CD player and me forgetting to turn off the mic for a Guitar Hero interlude.

Welcome home! Here's the playlist for tonight:

Her Own Life - Tex Perkins
Surly - Laura Imbruglia
You Should See Her Now - Tim Rogers
The Black Tide - Snowman
The Weight of the Sea - Bluebottle Kiss
Are You the One - The Presets
Don't Even See Me - Dimmer
(untitled track) - I Love Space
What A Hell'uva Woman - Blue Ruin
Tryin' To Forget About You - The Kill Devil Hills
Would It Be So Strange - Crayon Fields
Good Times - Easybeats
This Is Your Last Chance to Be famous, My Love- The Mint Chicks
I Got You - Split Enz
Diversions - Betchadupa
Deanna (acoustic) - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
If You Never Leave - The Pictures
A Month of Sundays - The Church
Sleepin' - Sun
Estuary Bed - The Triffids
Thuggery - You Am I
Time Stands Still - Cut Copy

I may just do all Oz next week too... stay tuned!