Thursday, December 21, 2006

Lucky Number 7

The 7" Special, part 2
Dang, I gots me some cool 7"s!

Little Radio Playlist 12/21/06
First Day of Winter Edition

7"inches only (who wants less?)

That's Rock and Roll - Shaun Cassidy
Hideaway - Comet Gain
I Second That Emotion - Smokey Robinson & the Miracles
Prove It - Betty Everett
Raspberry Beret - Prince
Bad Ninja - Rocket From the Crypt
Stronger Than Dirt - The Mummies
Stepping Stone - The Monkees
Pop Music - M
Sweat - Shizuo
Sara Smile - Hall & Oates
Every Little Bit Hurts - Brenda Holloway
What Goes Up - The Clientele
Talking Loud & Clear - O.M.D.
Cup to the Wall - Satisfact
Press Play & Record - Lois
Operator - Actionslacks
I Want You Back - Hoodoo Gurus
I Wanna Be With You - The Raspberries
The Man Who Sold the World - David Bowie
I'm Ready - Twilight Singers (Lo Fidelity Allstars Mix)
You Ain't the Only Man (God Created) - Jeanie reynolds
Jackie Blue - Ozark Mountain Daredevils
Hello Hello Hi - From Bubblegum to Sky
Here Kitty Kitty - Lunchbox
(a little bit of "Feed the World" from those Band-Aid people)
Late Bar - Duran Duran
I Feel Love - Donna Summer
Kids In America - Kim Wilde
Driver's Seat - Sniff N the Tears
Red Eye to Nashville - Brillantines
Breathless - X
I'll Catch You When You Fall - Betty Lavette
Plus de Liasons - Tindersticks
Careless Memories - Duran Duran

Next week will be that "Top Ten" type stuff, I promise...