Tuesday, July 20, 2004

This & That

Well, because I am a little stressed for time, but wanted to give y'all a little something to giggle about/ contemplate/ watch while goofing off at work - I offer the following:

If Woody Guthrie were alive today : This Land Is You Land (Thanks Dad!)

A Bush/ Cheney sponsored art project for the masses gone horribly (and wonderfully) awry... the Sloganator!

Clean out your garage!

Sweating is so uncool - and now you don't have to!

Uh huh yea: PJ Harvey writes a little about making her record. Such a gal.

Could Texas be entering this century? Or do they just want their sex toys?

Now you can turn your petunias up to 11!

I was lucky enough to spend my weekend sunning and swimming and enjoying myself. However, some folks need a little extra zing to their tanning sessions. Ouch.

Ciao!