Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Little Radio Playlist 6.08.09

It's June and we're back! I think we're gonna get regular for a while again... whew!

Little Radio Playlist
6.08.09

Sankofa - Tony Allen
Ain't That Terrible - Roy Redmond
Leave My Kitten Alone - Detroit Cobras
The Living Kind - The Ups & Downs
Two Ways Out - Darker My Love
Say Yes - Afternoons
Dr. Ring Ding - Jackie Mitoo & the Soul Brothers
Tighten Up - Archie Bell & the Drells
Mambo Sun - T. Rex
Against Privacy - Cold War Kids
Big Money - Big Black
I Can't Get Behind That - William Shatner
Love Letter to Japan - The Bird & the Bee
Falling Out of Love (With You) (feat. Dean Warham) - the 6ths
Sweet Sweet Baby - Lone Justice
Lascia L'ultimo Ballo Per Me - I Rokes
Skinny Boy - Amy Millan
Beware of Darkness - George Harrison
Oh Well, Okay - Elliott Smith
Gravity - Pylon
A Wish Away - The Wonder Stuff
Function at the Junction - Shorty Long
Nago - Trio Mocoto
Dog Eat Dog - Adam & the Ants
Sitar Beat - Klaus Doldinger
I Love A Man in a Uniform - Gang of Four
We Live In Brooklyn Baby - Roy Ayers
Stumble Waltz - Everest
Mod Lang - Big Star
Beautiful Things - The 3Ds
Song for Her - Jason Falkner
A Month of Sundays - The Church
Beat Fuga Shake - Riz Ortolani

Rock on Mondays! I'll help you get a good start to your week... Little Radio, noon PST to 2pm PST... till next week!