Monday, August 04, 2008

August, the Music, and You

Jesus - it's August already.

Here's the Little Radio Playlist for 8.04.08...

Glasgow Mega-Snake - Mogwai
The Day I Turned to Glass - Honeycut
Crumbs Off the Table - Laura Lee
Cottonmouth - Sam Sparro
Wishing Well - The Airborne Toxic Event
Tropical Iceland - Fiery Furnaces
Send Me A Postcard - Shocking Blue
Motor Away - Guided By Voices
Secret Oktober - Duran Duran
Je danse donc je suis - Brigette Bardot
Put Yourself in My Place - Delroy Wilson
Audrey's Dance - Angelo Badalamenti
Running Out of Fools - Isaac Hayes
Evangeline - Edith Frost
Sunken Waltz - Calexico
Ragged Wood - Fleet Foxes
Ask Her to Dance - Coconut Records
I Will - The Beatles
Out of the Races & Onto the Tracks - The Rapture
Golden Brown - The Stranglers
Shot Gun Blues - Isobell Campbell & Mark Lanegan
From St. Kilda to King's Cross - Paul Kelly & the Messengers
Stars - Cut Copy
TKO - LeTigre
Dipped in Anger - Failure
I'm Taking the Train Home - The Twilight Sad
I Broke My Saw - Love Tractor
Until You Came Along - Golden Smog
If You Lose Your Woman - ZOO
White Composition - Darker My Love

Thanks all for tuning in - such fun today! Especially to hear from everyone all across the state, and even in Berlin! Hope we can keep on keepin' on with the groovy tunes for ya. :)