Sunday, March 19, 2006

Lonestar

I just got back from South By Southwest. I'm really, really tired. And it was humid, which is bad for the hair - you know what I'm sayin? But it was a great time, and here are the bands I saw (mostly all of the set, even!):

Bluebottle Kiss
The Rinse
The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster
The Rakes
Echo & the Bunnymen
Eleni Mandell
Scott Kempner
Susan Marshall
Tim Easton
The Go! Team
Metric
Elefant
DeVotchka
Translator
Twilight Singers
Dengue Fever
Illinois
Silversun Pickups
The Grates
Magnet
Earlimart
The Elected
The Duke Spirit
Twilight Singers (yea, again)
Mary Lou Lord
Mad-lib
Rogue Wave
Carina Round
Vega 4
Amusement Parks on Fire
The Subways
Nine Black Alps
Snow Patrol
The Morning 40 Federation
The Stills
Towers of London
Lady Sovereign
The Bats

I think that's everything. Details later.