Friday, June 08, 2007

Instant Karma

This past Sunday, at the debut of Summer Camp, some asshole stole a couple personal laptops and cell phones as well as the keys to the place, among other things. This was more than a drag, since Little Radio loves putting on free events and creating a community for all to play in. I mean, where else could you go on a Sunday for DJs, great music, and Slip N Slide action, for free?

After much howling on our part, the culprit was caught. Everything was returned. INCREDIBLE. No charges were pressed, but don't think that the guy got off that easy...

TO CATCH A THIEF

Hey everyone, meet Ritchie. Ritchie stole 2 computers, a hard drive, 3 cell phones, our cordless house phone and Jimmy's keys from our offices during a free party with free drinks we threw for everyone last weekend.

Here's the whole story…

In the midst of all that chaos, I got to do my show. My anniversary show, actually! I have been back at Little Radio for one year now... What better way to celebrate than with Jim Fairchild? If you missed the interview, download the podcast here when it becomes available.

And now, the playlist:

Little Radio
6/7/07
Cast Stone - Straightjacket Fits
Tell Me Why You Lie - The Cakekitchen
Shadow - Bailterspace
Tessellation, Formerly Plateau One - Mahogany
Where Do I Begin - The Chemical Brothers
Early Man - All Smiles
Summer Stay - All Smiles
Pile of Burning Leaves - All Smiles
Moth In A Cloud of Smoke - All Smiles
I Wish I Were An Apple - Derrick Morgan
Tears From My Eyes - Ruth Brown
You've Lost Your Thing - Hank Johnson
I Wanna Be Sexy - Machine Gun Blues
Isla De Encanta - Pixies
Partners in Crime - Slant 6
Nickels & Dimes - Scissors For Lefty
Disco 1 - The Mess Hall
Half of My Heart - Mooney Suzuki
Go Tell the Women - Grinderman
Can I Change My Mind - Tyrone Davis
Mo Jo Hanna - Tami Lynn
Four Walls - Richmond Fontaine
What Light - Wilco
Waterloo Sunset - The Kinks
Lives of Crime - Fruit Bats
Before You Were Born - Rocky Votolato
Saturdays - Cut Copy
Wanderlust - the Delays
Ivo - Cocteau Twins

And thanks for listening!