Thursday, April 19, 2007

On the Speakers

Have you tried to SAVE INTERNET RADIO yet? Please do... the final nails are quietly being hammered into the coffin, and we need to stop it!

LITTLE RADIO TODAY...

Well, Scott Ford is going above and beyond the call of brotherly-in-law duty, and helping his lovely sister-in-law Gwen to get a date. I've never met her, but I've met her sis (the beloved of Scott) and she is such a wonderful person that I have no doubts about Gwen. So tune in to Scott's show today fom 1-4 PST, and play to win! Here are the rules:

1. You MUST live in Los Angeles or be prepared to fly in.
2. Be between the ages of 21 and 40.
3. Your submission MUST include a MySpace link.

Submissions are to be emailed to fordradio@gmail.com by April 28, please put 'contest' in the email title, and 3 lucky guys will get the chance to take Gwen out on a date with only one winning.

Oh, and did I mention she's a swimsuit model?


As for me...

MO!! ON LITTLE RADIO!

Yes, I'm doing my show too.

LITTLERADIO.COM
8-10pm PST, 11pm EST, 5am in Berlin and 3pm in Sydney.

Today I have all kinds of stuff to play you... Funk & soul and rock & roll & all that! You've seen the playlists here, so you should have an idea. And if you haven't listened yet, or can't make those times, check out our archives! Really! You can download the show to keep and do whatever you like with it. I'd recommend the listening thing. Check 'em out here.